Asriel is a pretty good card with solid stats of 4/4 for a 5G monster and the ability to remove all negative effects from your other monsters, such as KR, Paralyze and Silence, making Asriel good against Perseverance and Patience. He will also restore 2 HP to those monsters at the end of your turn, but only once, similar to the effects of those like Garbage and Burgerpants.
Asriel is also extremely good after the opponent has used Toriel, because it will return your other monsters' ATK back to normal, but keep their Taunt.
- Happy Goat (by Moonlightring)
- Timid Asriel (by Darky)
- Goat Power (by Zoomlightbulbs)
- Flower Goat (by Asrite)
- Star Spamming (by Asrite)
- When it got reworked in Beta 20.0, the description forgot to include "Magic:" and used the old "at the end of the turn," instead of "End of turn:".
- Beta 21.1 gave it an updated image.