Previous Versions can be found here.
Monster Kid is one of the best cheap cards you can deploy. Upon death, this card will give +1/+1 to all (remaining) ally monsters, making it a useful throwaway card near the start of the game when you have a board full of cheap cards, or with other monster cards such as Pyrope which initially don't have an attack stat.
The game reads from left to right, so if someone were to use Same Fate + Woshua, the monsters to the left of it would die (with the exception of cards like Mad Dummy), but the monsters to the right of it would survive. If the opponent has Astigmatism, placing Monster Kid in front of it may be a good idea, especially if you have Taunt monsters.
- Little Monster (by Darky)
- Totally Vulnerable (by Jake Horror)
- Greetings from Waterfall (by Asrite)
- Hero for a Day (by Diamaincrah)
- Only available through Halloween (2020) Bundle.
- Its (consistant) ATK and HP of 2 are based on its ATK and DEF of 2 in Undertale.
- Its Dust is also based on events from Undertale, albeit losely. (Undyne becoming stronger when you're about to kill Monster Kid.)