For her Boss Battle, see Muffet: Boss.
Effect updates and description changes can be seen here.
Muffet was originally an Epic card, but Beta 8.1 buffed her to a Legendary card, the 2nd card to ever change rarity, the other being the Gaster Blaster. (This caused previous Muffets to be automatically disenchanted.) This update increased her stats but limits the player of only using one in their deck instead of two.
Her effect was obviously also changed, adding 3 Spiders to both decks. And whenever you play an Arachnid, Muffet gains +2/+1. Keep in mind that it won't trigger from enemy Arachnids or those summoned through the likes of Lamp. She also has Haste, enabling her to attack the enemy's monsters right away.
- Tea Time (by Moonlightring)
- Spider Dance (by Darky)
- Golden Muffet (by Jacky Bunny - Fan Artist)
- Only available through the UCP Shop.
- Hey-yo Westerberg (by Jake Horror)
- Captured Soul (by Kazma)
- Party Muffet (by Shionbluu)
- Originally available through Spider Party Bundle.
- Muffet's card was slightly zoomed in when it became a Legendary.
- Muffet gaining +2/+1 is referencing the fact that Spiders have 2/1 as their base stats.
- With Spider changing its ability to just having Haste in Beta 9.1, Beta 9.3 also gave Haste to Muffet.