As of Beta 19.0, Omega Flowey will save the board and add a Load spell to your hand. This means that when you use the spell, the cards on the board will be replaced by the ones when Omega Flowey was placed. This also means that if Omega dies, using the spell will bring him back. The spell costs 17G.
This card can be useful during the entire match. You can try using it as soon as possible so when you load, it goes back to near the start of the game, making the enemy lose their more valuable cards. It's more beneficial using mid-game, when you have some money to spare. If you have enough money, you can first use cards like Asgore or Mettaton NEO to wipe the board, followed by Omega in order to not save any enemy monsters.
- If you get a Load spell by Echo Flowering it from the opponent's hand, using it will load your save file, if you used Omega Flowey too. Loads a completely empty board if you don't have a save file.
- Multiple Load spells will all load the most recent save file. Thus, you can only have 1 save per game.
- The save file copies the exact board, letting your monsters to attack twice in the same turn, if you load that turn.
- Normal Packs (with great luck);
- Final Packs (which you get 1 of at LV 200);
- Special Events (on Twitter or Facebook);
- Crafting with DT Fragments. You can get DT Fragments by:
- Completing all 15 Season Quests;
- Reaching Ruby IV or higher in Classic. (Ruby & Diamond = 1; Legend = 2)
- Photoshop Flowey (by Darky)
- Your Worst Nightmare (by Martb.y)
- Hackergoat (by Jake Horror)
- Soul Check (by Diamaincrah)
- Rewind (sold seperately)
- Flower God (by Jacky Bunny - Fan Artist)
- Only available through Pass Quests.