For his Boss Battle, see Omega Flowey: Boss.
Omega Flowey was added in Beta 5.3 as the fourth Determination card. Like all other current Determination cards, Omega Flowey has a special ability unique to him. Previous Versions of Omega Flowey can be found here. Previous Versions of the Load spell can be found here.
As of Beta 19.0, Omega Flowey will save the board and add a Load spell to your hand. This means that when you use the spell, the cards on the board will be replaced by the ones when Omega Flowey was placed. This also means that if Omega dies, using the spell will bring him back. The spell costs 16G.
This card can be useful during the entire match. You can try using it as soon as possible so when you load, it goes back to near the start of the game, making the enemy lose their more valuable cards. It's more beneficial using mid-game, when you have some money to spare. If you have enough money, you can first use cards like Asgore or Mettaton NEO to wipe the board, followed by Omega in order to not save any enemy monsters.
- Both players have their own Save File, meaning one player's use of Omega Flowey will not override the Save File of the other player.
- If you get a Load spell through a card like Echo Flower, using it without having played Omega Flowey will load an empty board. If you had used Omega Flowey, both your original Load and the copied one will load the same board.
- Saving the board includes your monsters' ability to attack or not. So if you have 3 monsters able to attack and use Omega Flowey, attack with them and use Load, the 3 monsters can attack again.
- The reverse is also true. Using the same setting, if you don't use Load and all 4 of your monsters are able to attack next turn, if you Load before attacking with any of them, Omega Flowey can't attack and the other 3 can only attack once.
- Normal Packs (with great luck);
- Final Packs (which you get 1 of at LV 200);
- Special Events (on Twitter or Facebook);
- Crafting with DT Fragments. You can get DT Fragments by:
- Completing all 15 Season Quests;
- Reaching Ruby IV or higher in Classic. (Ruby & Diamond = 1; Legend = 2)
- Photoshop Flowey (by Darky)
- Your Worst Nightmare (by Martb.y)
- Hackergoat (by Jake Horror)
- Soul Check (by Diamaincrah)
- Rewind (sold seperately)
- Flower God (by Jacky Bunny - Fan Artist)
- Originally available through Pass Quests.
- Break the Game (by Asrite)
- Its Kill or be Killed (by Shionbluu)
- Only available through Halloween (2020) Bundle.