For his Boss Battle, see Sans: Boss.
Since Beta 49.1, Sans has Dodge (3), which lets him avoid taking any amount of DMG 3 times. It only counts if he actually would take damage, so 0 ATK monsters won't trigger it. This number will reset if the monster is returned the player's hand or deck or if its healed by cards such as Asriel and Heal. This also will work if sans is silenced and is given his ability back. His ability is to give Gaster Blasters, just like Gaster himself (until Beta 46.0), but gives them with their cost reduced by 2G. Sans adds one of them to your hand at the start of your turn, but also when you play him from your hand.
As of Beta 57.0, the Gaster Blasters themselves cost 6G to use to deal 8 DMG to a single target of the user's choice, except the opponent directly. The Blasters Sans gives are reduced to 4G. Using Science reduces the cost of Sans' Blasters even further to 3G (while also providing with 4 5G Blasters itself).
As stated before, Science reduces the cost of any Gaster Blaster you have, thus Sans is a great addition to one. Sans can also work in a Scepter deck, as each Blaster will trigger the Artifact.
Countering Sans is fairly easy. You can simply Silence Sans with Scarf Mouse or Nacarat Jester, use cards that do X times 1 damage, such as Undyne or Undyne's Spears or place a card that will instantly kill Sans, such as Muffet's Pet (if it wasn´t ATK boosted), Knife or Headshot. As you can see, Sans is best countered with the Justice SOUL.
- Get Dunked On (by Darky)
- So Cool (by Moonlightring)
- Angry Sans (by Moonlightring)
- Mini Rider Sans (by BlueKitty12)
- Kawaii Gaster Blaster (sold separately)
- Final Attack (by Jeffa Pegas)
- Ketchup Sans (by Jacky Bunny - Fan Artist)
- Originally available through Pass Quests.
- A Welcoming Smile (by Diamaincrah)
- Blaster Power (sold seperately)
- Furry Sans (by Diamaincrah)
- Die in a Blaster Fire (Gaster Blaster skin by _98za89_)
- Only available through Undercards Tournament 2021.
- Just like any other card, a Shiny Sans gives Shiny Blasters.
- Sans is the First boss ever featured in Undercards, and uses the Ketchup Sans skin in battle.
- Sans is the First card to be both DT and Legendary. (DT is Bad Time Boss Sans)