Nothing will carry over to the resurrected version of Undyne the Undying. This includes things like KR, Taunt and even changes of ATK and HP (both increases and decreases). So even if you use cards like Toriel or when she's in her first form (of 10/10), she will return as a 8/8 monster upon death. Her ability justifies her price, as she is the first card to have an ability that summons monsters to the board, instead of ones that add cards to your hand or deck. In total she has 30 HP and ATK amongst her resurrections.
When killed whilst attacking, she will act like a newly summoned card, so she will not be able to attack again in that turn unless cards such as Final Charge are applied to her. Also, as of Beta 8.3.2, she will no longer trigger On summon effects when returned to the board. This includes the effects of cards like Nice Cream Guy, Politics Bear and Heats Flamesman.
Since it gets weaker and less viable when its effect is used, a powerful combo is to use Will to Fight/Break/Doggo when it's at 2/2 or 4/4 so that you can refresh her stats to 10/10. If its cost stays the same, you can also use Red Bird to instantly return it to 10/10.
A well-known combo of Red Wagon used on Heroine and duplicating it with Mad Mew Mew not only refreshes Heroine's stats, but also makes another one! This could be extended further by using Cloning, making a full board of 10/10's.
- Normal Packs (with great luck);
- Final Packs (which you get 1 of at LV 200);
- Special Events (mostly on Twitter);
- Crafting with DT Fragments. You can get DT Fragments by reaching Ruby IV or higher in Ranked. (Ruby = 1; Diamond = 1; Legend = 2)
- Try Harder (by Moonlightring)
- True Hero (by Darky)
- The Hero (by Zoomlightbulbs)
- Last One Standing (by Jake Horror)
- Rough Fish (by Diamaincrah)
- Hero of Humanity (by Jacky Bunny - Fan Artist)
- Only available through Pass Quests.
- Mega Spear (by Asrite)
- In Beta 10.1 when Another Chance was used on this card, instead of dying at 2/2, it will have 0/1, give this 6 lives instead of 5 and a total of 31 HP instead of 30.
- Before Beta 20.0, it had 'Cannot be Silenced', even though DTs can't normally be silenced.
- Since Beta 30.0, Legendary and Determinaion monsters summoned in any way will trigger their Theme. This includes each stage of The Heroine, and her Theme was shortened because of it.